Super Moist, Super Easy Chocolate Cake By Punizz Kitchen
1. Mix 2.5 cup all purpose flour, 1 cup cocoa powder. 1 tbsp baking soda and 1.5 tsp baking powder in a bowl.
2.Mix until well mixed and there is no lump.
3. In another bowl, take 1.5 cup very warm water and add 1.5 tbsp instant coffee powder and mix well. We used Nescafe Gold.
4. Add 1.5 tsp vanilla essence, 3/4 cup flavorless vegetable oil, 3/4 cup milk and 3/4 cup sour cream (strained yogurt/curd) • Stir vigorously until everything is mixed together
5. In a large mixing bowl break 3 whole eggs (eggs should be in room temperature) and whisk together until a little frothy.
6. Add 3 cup sugar ( crushed into powder form) and mix with egg. Add in all the liquids and mix well
7. Add all the pre mixed dry ingredients using a sieve. Mix until the batter is smooth. The batter will look very runny, but no need to worry, it will bake to perfection.
8. Pre heat the oven at 175 degree Celsius. Pour the mix into pre greased cake pan. You can use three 9 inches or four 8 inches pan. We used different cake pans since we had to make a tall cake.
9. Bake for 25-30 minutes until a wooden skewer comes clean and the top of the cake does not feel wet anymore.
10. Cool for an hour. Peel off the paper and pour dollops of thick ganache on top. You can serve immediately. However, it tastes so much better after a day of sitting in the fridge.